This course will introduce you to the accessibility features in Unreal Engine. We’ll start off by touching on some common challenges and disabilities that your users might have, and some accessibility features to help.
We’ll then look at a few examples of accessibility features and how we can use them to improve our project. We’ll explore how subtitles work in the engine; how the Color Vision Deficiency settings can be adjusted to enhance the readability of our project; and how we can improve the user interface by giving the user more options that will enhance their overall experience.
You will learn how to:
- Identify examples of challenges and ways to improve those users' experiences inside of Unreal Engine.
- Use the Color Vision Deficiency settings inside of the Unreal Engine and modify the settings at runtime.
- Add subtitles to audio assets and adjust the font used for the display.
- Create user interface options which are more accessible to all users.
- Locate additional features and options inside of Unreal Engine that can help to add more accessibility to projects.
Preview this course
Explore more courses