Important Note: This project is 11GB in size and may take several minutes to open. Medium to high spec machines recommended.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Unreal Engine for virtual production and post-production, bringing together all the pieces of your workflow into a unified environment to create a short film. We’ll explore how to build environments in the engine, adding assets and lighting along the way. You’ll discover how to optimize projects for real-time performance before diving into the virtual production process, learning how to use Sequencer to produce the film virtually. Finally, we’ll take a look at post-production to wrap up the short film and get it ready for immediate distribution.
Using Unreal Engine as your production and post-production software, bring together all the pieces of your workflow into this unified environment to create a short film. Once assets are gathered or produced (including assets created in-engine), they will be imported into the Engine and Production will begin. After Production, Post-Production will wrap up the creation of the short film and get it ready for immediate distribution.
You will learn how to:
- Apply pre-production workflows and methodologies in Unreal Engine.
- Use Geometry, Materials and Lighting to parallel the lighting, layout and visuals of a real-world set.
- Block out and edit scenes with Sequencer.
- Use the Post Process Volume to apply cinematic color correction and other image effects.
- Deliver rendered films or interactive standalone applications.
Preview this course
Explore more courses