This is the first part of a three-course series on creating a performant virtual reality game. This first course shows how to set up and use an advanced VR development workflow, creating a flexible performant template that you can use in all your VR projects.
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Create a VR template project which can be used for future VR projects and platforms.
- Identify the different VR plugins and their supporting platforms.
- Implement motion controllers into their VR character Actor.
- Set up, manage and use a git repository for project version control.
- Prepare their VR projects for publishing on the Oculus and Steam store platforms.