Blueprints are the secret sauce of Unreal Engine for artists and designers alike. Upon the conclusion of this learning path, you’ll be able to utilize and implement Blueprints and Blueprint-driven UI in your projects. You’ll be able to see a project from start to finish using just Blueprint. This learning path, with courses from experts at Epic and others, will leave you with a solid foundation on which you can build your own Blueprints.
This learning path was made with completion of the “Getting Started in Unreal Engine” path as a prerequisite.
You will learn how to:
- Use the Blueprint Editor to build functionality in Blueprint Actors.
- Identify the different Blueprint Actors which are most commonly needed in a project.
- Control properties of Materials using Blueprint.
- Build a robust product configurator using Blueprints.
- Communicate between different Blueprint Actor types.
Courses in Learning Path
Explore more courses