< Online Learning Courses
Creating Photoreal Cinematics with Quixel
This course walks you through the creation of a scene from Quixel's Rebirth cinematic, exploring the concepts and tools used.
In this course, Joe Garth walks you through the creation of a scene from Quixel's Rebirth
cinematic. Explore the concepts of scene composition, lighting, and more, along with the Unreal Engine tools used to create the groundbreaking short.
You will learn how to
- Import Quixel Megascans via Bridge for use in Unreal Engine.
- Generate realistic looking lighting with lighting actors.
- Utilize Unreal Engine tools to compose realistic, organic scenes.
- Apply post-processing to a scene to make it feel more realistic.
- Modify export and rendering settings to achieve the best possible quality render.
Explore more courses