Twinmotion from Epic Games is an amazingly easy to use real-time visualization tool built upon the Unreal Engine. In this course, author Matt Doyle teaches you how to add life to your Twinmotion project using built-in tools and assets. Matt covers Materials, Landscape, adding Entourage, using Section, Audio, and Reflection Probes, and using Natural and Artificial Lighting. This course is the second course in the "Getting Started in Twinmotion" Learning Path. Other courses include "Introduction to Twinmotion" and "Creating Output in Twinmotion."
You will learn how to:
- Create, modify and apply Materials to objects in a scene.
- Use the terrain tools to generate and sculpt a landscape mesh.
- Add entourage such as vehicles, furniture, and people from a built-in library.
- Utilize different volume types of control how your scene looks and is rendered.
- Use the Weather and Lighting tools to change the overall seasonal feel of a scene.
Preview this course
Explore other courses in this learning path:
Explore more courses