Welcome to the master learning session on developing plugins for UE4, presented by Sr. Programmer Gerke "Max" Preussner. Created with the developer in mind but suitable for anyone interested in increasing productivity and efficiency, this session will give you techniques and best practices for creating, compiling, and using plugins.
You will learn how to:
- Organize the file structure necessary for coding a C++ based Unreal Engine plugin.
- Incorporate new code into an existing project.
- Create new asset types and factories within the editor.
- Customize plugin assets with asset actions inside of the Unreal Engine Editor.
- Implement Slate UI framework with a plugin to incorporate editor UI.
1 hour, 58 minutes
Explore more courses