The visualization world is moving to real-time workflows. This learning path will lay the foundation needed to begin your journey creating real-time architectural visualization experiences in Unreal Engine. By the end, you’ll have experienced bringing your data into Unreal Engine, applying materials and textures, working with lights, post-process effects, and some Blueprints.
This path has been made with completion of the “Getting Started in Unreal Engine” path as a prerequisite.
You will learn how to:
- Import Architectural scenes into Unreal Engine with Datasmith from various external applications quickly.
- Use the Material Editor to create PBR Materials which are highly realistic and performant.
- Realistically light an architectural visualization for any time of day, or location.
- Use Blueprints and Sequencer to bring your architectural visualization to life with new interactions.
- Use built in Unreal Engine tools to optimize scenes and assets to run at the performance for your desired platform.
Courses in Learning Path
Explore more courses