Fabrice Bourrelly has provided his insights and inspirations in the Unreal Engine for Architecture webinar series. In this course, Fabrice takes us behind the webinar to show us his advanced techniques, tips, tricks, and methods.
You will learn how to:
Explore more courses
- Use Lights, Lightmaps and Lightmass to create realistic scene lighting.
- Create, import or modify materials to control the interaction it has with lighting, and the overall quality of the scene
- Apply Post Processing effects and color gradients to change the overall look and feel of a scene
- Use HDRI image based lighting to recreate on-location lighting for a scene.
- Identify different methods fo importing scene meshes and assets into Unreal Engine.