In this course, author Kevin Lyle provides the training you need to create a 3D map and motion controller-based navigation system for architectural models in virtual reality. Kevin draws on his years of practical experience working with AEC clients to guide you through developing a typical client request. Kevin showcases the uses of VR as a design medium to engage an audience in an architectural showcase, and explains how to develop easy-to-use mechanics for end users with typical hardware setups.
You will learn how to:
- Create and configure a new project with migrated assets for VR.
- Develop the base assets needed to navigate an architectural showcase, including the VR Pawn and Blueprint interface.
- Build a spawning, interactive map for navigating the 3D world in two styles: top mode and preview mode.
- Modify and create animation assets and use them in the AnimBP to control the 3D elements.
- Package a VR project for Win64 and client distribution.
2 Hours, 4 Minutes
Explore more courses