October 24, 2019
Unreal Fest Europe 2020 announced — speaker submissions now open
Taking place in Prague from April 29 to May 1, 2020, next year’s event is shaping up to be our biggest and most exciting yet. We’re looking for speakers to present sessions that deliver real-world, actionable guidance, and insight into any topic that helps developers make their games even more beautiful, inspirational, and performant.
This is an unmissable opportunity to share your expertise with the community, and have a lot of fun. What’s more, all speakers will receive a free pass to the event, as well as free accommodation.
We’re particularly interested in presentations that cover themes such as:
- Efficiency, in the form of the good use or creation of tools, pipelines, testing methodologies, and/or cross-team collaboration that reduce the overall cost and stress of developing a high-quality game
- Highly technical detail such as low-level platform optimization, advanced graphics techniques, engineering for large environments or many actors, or resilient networking implementations
- Higher-level innovations in areas such as AI, physics, audio, or gameplay
- Boundary-pushing art and animation production
- Operating a live online game in UE4, including the practicalities of updating the engine, implementing a back end, or servicing players
- Techniques or experiences—whether in low-level technical or production terms—working on non-PC platforms: Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, Stadia, AR/VR, or mobile, including Metal and Vulkan
- Practical lessons learned, whether in the form of postmortems or learnings from past productions
If you’re ready to step into the spotlight and join our lineup, fill out our Call for Proposals submission form.
Need more information on what’s required to submit a session proposal? Take a look at our Call for Proposals Guide.