Unreal Academy Enterprise, Raleigh 2019: Unlock the power of real-time technology
Our training event will feature three days of keynotes, hands-on sessions, expert lectures, and valuable networking opportunities for Unreal Engine users of all experience levels, from absolute beginner to seasoned pro.
Unreal Academy at a glance
- Three days of classes, lectures, and hands-on training sessions
- Daily giveaways and amazing swag from Epic
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks included each day
- Networking reception, evening party, and social mixer for all attendees
- Morning keynotes from UE4 enterprise customers from various industries incuding:
Daniel Gregoire, Amanda Johnstone-Batt,, Greg Schleusner, and Adam Maier
- Daniel Gregoire, Founder of HALON Entertainment
- Creativity, IP, and how Unreal is democratizing tools for storytellers and content creators
- Amanda Johnstone-Batt, CG Supervisor at Framestore
- Next -gen rides
- Greg Schleusner, Director of Design Technology at HOK
- An NPC walks into an office; gaming the future of architecture
- Adam Maier, UE Supervisor at Fox VFX Lab
- Virtual production at Fox VFX Lab
Attending Unreal Academy and have questions about the event? Check out our FAQ page for more information.
Didn’t get a chance to register for Unreal Academy in time? Sign up for the new Unreal Engine online learning portal. We'll be making the recordings and materials from Unreal Academy available here 45 days after the event.