Are you ready to join other architects, designers, engineers, producers, and artists already using Unreal Engine to revolutionize the professional creative landscape? Don’t miss out on this value-packed learning and networking experience!
Unreal Academy: Enterprise is a training event for creatives, designers and visualization specialists in the architectural visualization, automotive & aerospace, and media & entertainment fields who are seeking to tap into the potential of using Unreal Engine’s real-time technology.
Our first-ever European event features three days of keynote speakers, hands-on sessions, expert lectures, and valuable networking opportunities to help you take your design visualizations in Unreal Engine to the next level. Whether you’re an experienced pro or are just getting started with real-time design, Unreal Academy has something for Unreal Engine users of all levels.
The event at a glance:
- Three days of classes, lectures, and hands-on training sessions
- Morning keynotes from Epic and UE4 Enterprise customers
- Daily giveaways and amazing loot from Epic
- Evening party for all attendees
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Subsidized hotel rooms courtesy of Epic
Cost to Attend
Registration for the conference is £100 per attendee. Epic Games will be partially subsidizing the cost of hotel lodging, with attendees paying only 50% of the price for four nights’ accommodation at select hotels.
Schedule and Courses
Choose the sessions you want for achieving your own goals, and register to reserve your seat! Each day’s schedule will kick off with a keynote featuring an exciting line-up of Unreal Engine customers.
Have other questions about the Unreal Academy Enterprise, London? You’ll find the answers you need in our FAQ.
Don’t miss out: register today!
Space is limited, so don’t forget to register today to reserve your spot while you can!
Here’s a look at the full lecture and lab line-up!
Sessions for all industries:
- Unreal Engine Fundamentals
- Unreal Engine Fundamentals for Unity Developers
- Unreal Engine for C++ Programmers
- Building your Career in Real-time - Panel Discussion
- Introduction to Blueprints
- Navigation Development in Blueprint: Using & Expanding the Product Viewer Template
- Product Configurator in Blueprint
- Procedural Content with Blueprint
- Blueprint In-Depth
- Rendering Pipeline and Optimization for Real-time Performance
Architecture & Visualization sessions:Lectures:
- Introduction to Unreal Engine for Architectural Visualization
- Data Pipelines: Bringing Scene Data into Unreal with 3ds Max and SketchUp
- Architectural Materials and Lighting
- Post-processing and Cinematics
- User Interfaces with Blueprints and UMG
- Unreal Studio New Features and Datasmith Roadmap
- Hands-on Workshop: Arch/Vis Blueprints 1: Introduction - Interactive Display of Information
- Hands-on Workshop: Arch/Vis Blueprints 2: Navigation - Exploring Your Creations
- Hands-on Workshop: Arch/Vis Blueprints 3: Scenarios - Day/Night & Room Layout Scenarios
- Hands-on Workshop: Architectural Visualization Project: Part 1 - Look Development
- Hands-on Workshop: Architectural Visualization Project: Part 2 - Cinematics
- Hands-on Workshop: Architectural Visualization Project: Part 3 - Interactive Elements
Media & Entertainment sessions:
- Setting Up a Real-time Studio - Panel Discussion
- M&E Case Studies and Technologies - Animation to Virtual Production
- Live Link in Unreal Engine: Maya, MotionBuilder and Beyond
- Advanced Look Development for VFX
- Sequencer Training and World Setup for Cinematic Shot Production
- VFX and Particle Systems with Unreal Engine
- Photorealistic Characters using the Digital Humans Sample Project
Automotive & Aerospace sessions:
- CAD Data Preparation for Automotive & Aerospace
- Advanced Look Development for Automotive and Aerospace
- Hands-on Workshop: Automotive 1 - Introduction to Data Prep and Import with Datasmith
- Hands-on Workshop: Automotive 2 - Intro to Physically-Based Rendering, Materials & Lighting
- Hands-on Workshop: Automotive 3 - Intro to Optimization and Deployment for Desktop PC
- Hands-on Workshop: Automotive 4 - Introduction to Blueprint for Configurator Development
- Hands-on Workshop: Automotive 5 - Interaction - Advanced Material Creation for Automotive Configurator
- Hands-on Workshop: Automotive 6 - Development of UMG and Deployment of Bike Configurator for Windows