Maybe your summer was spent at a cabin with your family or perhaps you took a road trip across the country and found yourself, or true love? Let your imagination run wild!
We're excited to once again partner with DXRacer to offer anyone who participates the chance to win one of three Unreal Engine-branded DXRacer chairs.
We all know summer is a carefree time, but we do need to set some guidelines for participation:
- Use Sequencer to create a cinematic that is between one and three minutes long.
- Incorporate the summer theme into your project.
- Only one submission per individual or team, please.
- Submit your work to us by 11:59 PM EDT, July 26, 2019.
- We cannot accept late submissions. Sorry!
- Include the following details in your submission:
- Project name
- Descriptive summary
- Contributing team members
- Link to video of the cinematic (YouTube, Vimeo, or other video platform)
- We must be able to view your cinematic in video form online.
- We are unable to accept downloadable files.
- Your upload should show the exact date and time of posting.
- Submit your project here!
Check out these useful Sequencer resources:
Be sure to share your progress with us on Twitter, or post on our forums. Good luck, and most of all, have fun!