This course is currently unavailable. Check back soon!
In this one-day workshop, you’ll learn how to use a variety of tools and techniques to optimize and simplify your data-preparation process. Discover how to leverage the CAD import library, Editor optimization tools, simple Editor widgets, and Python scripting to simplify the creation of Unreal Engine projects.
- Blueprints: create custom tools in Editor
- Data table to import external data stored as a text-based file
- Use of Editor Utility Widgets to make custom HMI
- Use of transactions for integration in Editor history
- Python: import into template and cook application fully automated
- Setting the environment to work with Python: Editor and IDE
- Overview of useful Unreal Engine libraries in Python: Asset, Level, Actors, Import, Export.
- Use Python to script import of CAD file and scene reorganization
- Create a template project and use Python as commanded
- Build application from command line
- An Introduction to Unreal Engine or Unreal for Archviz: An Introduction
- Blueprints Visual Scripting Fundamentals