If you’ve already connected your GitHub and Epic Games accounts, no further action is needed.
Please follow the steps below to connect your accounts:
- Log into www.unrealengine.com with your verified Epic Games account, click on your username from the website header, then select the Personal option.
- Select Connected Accounts from the menu.
- Click on the Connect button below the GitHub icon.
- Review and accept the Unreal Engine EULA by selecting the checkbox, then the Link Your Account button.
- If you’ve already accepted the latest version of the UE EULA, the prompt won’t be displayed.
- Log into your existing GitHub account, or create a new one.
- Important: If you’ve created a new account, please make sure to activate your account by clicking on the verification link that’s emailed by GitHub before proceeding.
- Complete the linkage process by clicking on the Authorization button.