Unreal Fest Europe for game developers is coming up fast on April 10-12 in Prague, and we’ve just released the speaker lineup and session descriptions on the Unreal Fest conference page. Here’s a sample of the fabulous speakers you’ll see at the Fest:
- War Drum CEO Thomas Williamson and Art Director Morgan Hughes
- Ninja Theory Principal Technical Artist Matt Stoneham
- Rare Gameplay Programmer Jessica Baker
We’ve lined up three days of learning, networking, and playing:
- April 9: Afternoon check-in and evening reception
- April 10: Conference sessions
- April 11: Conference sessions and Unreal Fest Party
- April 12: Morning conference and closing keynote
Tickets are going fast, but there’s still some room for you. The conference pass for just €175 (plus VAT) includes access to all sessions, lunch and refreshments, invitations to parties and events before and during the conference, and of course, some awesome Unreal Engine swag!
Click the link below to learn more and reserve your spot at Unreal Fest Europe.