Happy PlayStation 4 Launch Day!
It’s finally here! As we unbox our systems and settle in for a nice weekend of marathon gaming, we’d like to congratulate the amazing developers using Unreal Engine technology to bring their games to PlayStation 4, and also thank Sony for being an outstanding hardware partner.
Here’s our cheat sheet of Unreal Engine-powered PS4 games to check out this holiday season and beyond:
Launch Day / Launch Window
- Backlight: Redemption (Zombie Studios)
- Contrast (Compulsion Games)
- Daylight (Zombie Studios)
- DC Universe Online (Sony Online Entertainment)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (NetherRealm Studios)
- Outlast (Red Barrels)
- Thief (Square Enix)
- Tiny Brains (Spearhead Games)
- Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- (Arc System Works)
- Lily Bergamo (Grasshopper Manufacture)
- Mighty Number 9 (Comcept)
- Rime (Tequila Works)
We’re honored to support the talented creators behind these games.
Lots more Unreal Engine titles will be confirmed for PS4 in the near future. Stay up to date, and tell us what you can’t wait to play!