We’re looking forward to seeing lots of folks in London very soon. Epic is hosting a meet-up the night before EGX kicks off, and you’re invited!
Developers in the London area, and, of course, those attending or exhibiting at EGX, are invited to join our team for an evening of demos and drinks on Wednesday, September 24 from 18.00-21.00 in the upstairs at the Prince of Teck located at 161 Earl’s Court Road, London SW59RQ. If you’re interested in attending, please RSVP through Eventbrite.
At the expo we’re teaching folks how to build games with Unreal Engine 4 and featuring eight new indie games on the Unreal Engine stand. Join us!
Anyone with an interest in game development is invited to drop by the Unreal Engine stand at EGX to get tips on using Unreal Engine 4 from the pros. Epic’s senior staff will be on hand to demonstrate the power of UE4’s Blueprint visual scripting to show how easy it is to build games, no coding required.
In addition, eight new indie games built with UE4 will be playable at the booth. In March Epic launched UE4’s $19 subscription plan, and the games on display at EGX are some of the first titles to benefit from the new service.
These are the great projects and teams you’ll see at EGX:
- Red:Out, a fast-paced racing game from 34BigThings. View pre-alpha gameplay footage.
- Eclipse, a multiplayer cat and mouse game via the Alacrity Falmouth startup program.
- Ether One by White Paper Games. Check out the trailer and visit the Steam page.
- Seek, an exploration game from Five Pixels. Watch the Dare to be Digital trailer.
- Pneuma: Breath of Life, a puzzler by Deco Digital and Bevel Studios. See Epic’s interview.
- Congo, a top down co-op survival game from The Innocent Devils, watch pre-alpha trailer.
- Tiki Galore, a tribal action game by Abyss Studios. Preview test gameplay.
- Pool Nation FX, a realistic pool playing simulator by Cherry Pop Games. See the E3 trailer.
If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments section, or drop by our meet-up thread in the forums.
The first preview for Unreal Engine 4.19 is now available for download o...