What is the Unreal Engine Academic Partner program?
An active member of the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, SuAnne specializes in fundamental interactive theories, cultural impacts of technology, and methods in which applications of real-time processes and disruptive technology influence education and design.
Brian Burton, Ed. D.
Digital Entertainment Technology Associate Professor and Faculty Lead, Abilene Christian University
Director, XR Initiative, University of Michigan
David Long PhD
Director, RIT MAGIC Center | MAGIC Spell Studios
- Free ArtStation Pro upgrades, RealityCapture and Sketchfab for Teams licenses
- UE Marketplace credits
- An initial gift of $500 (credits), with $250 (credits) extra per semester
- Licensed use of our Academic Partner logos
- Promotion of brand, programs, and student projects on our channel
- Advance information on internships and hiring events
- Open access to learning resources on the Epic Developer Community