Epic Games licenses Unreal Engine to experienced professional game developers. It is priced reasonably relative both to the development budget of a typical console or PC retail title and to the development time and cost savings that it can provide during the course of developing such a title.
We generally only do business with groups that have a registered corporation and physical business address. If you’re not an industry heavyweight with a commercial development history, we will additionally ask you some questions prior to licensee discussions:
- Where is your business located?
- What products has your company shipped in the past?
- For startups, who comprises the core of your development team, and what products have they shipped in the past?
- Do you have a publisher lined up for your project?
- How is your project funded?
Unreal Engine 3 Licensing Terms
Unreal Engine 3 is aimed at game developers who are targeting next-generation consoles such as Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, as well as DirectX 10-based PCs.
Interested? Intrigued? Want to schedule time to visit our Cary, NC office to see a demo; want more information; or just want to talk about licensing the best game engine technology available? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.