- Our visual scripting system gives artists and level designers virtually limitless control over how a level will play without touching a single line of code.
- Allows for connecting together simple events and actions, created by programmers, to quickly assemble everything from simple behaviors to complete gameplay prototypes.
- Has support for Math, Conditional Logic, Event handling and performing Actions.
- Kismet visual scripting supports hierarchies of scripts for organizing very complex sequences into manageable units.
- Lets programmers easily extend and create their own game-specific actions and events.
- An intuitive user interface allows you to drop events and variables onto a canvas and control program flow by dragging connectors between objects. Comment boxes allow you to clearly group and organize bodies of code.
- Web browser-style “Back” and “Forward” buttons and a streamlined Search feature allow you to easily navigate complex scripts with many sub-routines.